The final installment to the Sanisplit line is the Sanisplit 3 Combi.
Select the best Sanisplit for your purpose!
An unparalleled combination of the technology of Sanisplit 1 with the additional features of Sanisplit 2, the Sanisplit 3 Combi offers maximum usage for a wet space or bathroom allowing for standard Toilet usage in addition to having 2 ancillary inlets providing the opportunity for a hookup to one or many additional appliances. Those appliances include:
- Washing machine
- Laundry tub
- Shower tray
In accordance with EN-12050-3, if the unit collects black water from a toilet, the installation may include only one washbasin and/or one bidet and/or one shower. Whereas the system only treats grey water (no Toilet), if flow rate conditions apply , any combination of above appliances is possible as they can be connected also in parallel to the 2 separate grey water inlet lines on the back of the unit. Follow the manual instructions before the installation.
Sanisplit 3 Combi can be placed into both residential and commercial applications.
- Proprietary “split” system (Patented)
- Detachable unit allowing easy access for repair without disconnecting Toilet sewage discharge pipe
- Pleasing and streamlined design capable of concealing all pipe connections
- Powerful 600W or 1000W macerating pump
- Vertical rise up to 11 meters (nominal). Horizontal run capacity of 90 meters
- Stainless steel blades
- Clog resistant design
- Built in backflow prevention
- Overheat cut out protection
- Flexible quick installation
- Waste water temperature up to 70°
- Very quiet thanks to its internal rubber tank
- Manual override button