Adding to the next generation of the Sanisplit family, comes the Sanisplit 2, suitable for installations requiring to process both black water (Toilet) and grey water from a separate line.
Select the best Sanisplit for your purpose!
Building on the same platform as its predecessor, but providing more versatility in its usage, the Sanisplit 2 is primarily used as a wastewater transfer system for Toilet and can simultaneously double as a grey water removal vehicle for the following appliances as it has a separate inlet for added utility and convenience:
- Washing machine
- Laundry tub
- Shower tray
Sighting a 600 watt pump capable of an 11 meter vertical discharge, and a maximum horizontal output of 90 meters, the Sanisplit 2 is handsomely equipped featuring one backside and one frontside inlet which affords the flexibility and ease in installation of a Toilet in tandem with operating a separate appliance on the same platform.
In accordance with EN-12050-3, if the unit collects black water from a toilet, the installation may include only one washbasin and/or one bidet and/or one shower. Whereas the system only treats grey water (no Toilet), if flow rate conditions apply, any combination of above appliances is possible as they can be connected also in parallel to the separate grey water inlet lines on the back of the unit. Follow the manual instructions before the installation.
This option is suitable for consumers seeking to install a bathroom in combination with other appliances anywhere.
Suggested use locations
- Basement conversions
- Loft conversions
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Elderly & in law apartments
- Garage conversions
- Proprietary “split” system (Patented)
- Detachable unit allowing easy access for repair without disconnecting WC sewage discharge pipe
- Pleasing and streamlined design capable of concealing all pipe connections
- Powerful 600W macerating pump
- Vertical rise up to 11 meters (nominal). Horizontal run capacity of 90 meters
- Stainless steel blades
- Clog resistant design
- Built in backflow prevention
- Overheat cut out protection
- Flexible quick installation
- Waste water temperature up to 70°
- Very quiet thanks to its internal rubber tank
- Manual override button