The Macerator System ties into your home’s existing plumbing lines. When the toilet is flushed, the powerful Vortex-designed macerator quickly and quietly disintegrates waste and pumps it away – up to an 5.48 metre vertical rise and 45.7 metre horizontal run!
Here’s how it works:
- A strong suction draws waste into the unit.
- A uniquely moulded blade prevents materials from getting clogged.
- Powerful pump shoots waste upwards and out in less than three seconds.
The two piece System allows fast and easy access to the pump, if necessary without disconnecting plumbing lines or fixtures. The Pump Side can be removed, while the Reservoir Tank Side stays connected to the plumbing.
- 120V Macerator Pump
- .80 HP
- 227 litres per Minute Pump Capacity
- Integral, anti-siphon backflow protection
- 1.83 m Power Cord (Grounded Plug)
- 3” (7.62 cm) Inlet for toilet
- 2” (5.08 cm)Inlet for shower/bathtub
- 1.5” (3.81 cm) Inlet for sink
- 1.5” (3.81 cm) Outlet for vent stack
- 1.25” (3.18 cm) discharge outlet
- Installation hardware with clamps
- Installation instructions
- GFCI electrical outlet
- Water supply
- Plumbing fittings and pipes
Made in Italy.